- Copyright (c) 2015 SIGMA Surface Science GmbH.
- Subject to the express provisions of this notice
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
(b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- You may:
(a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
(b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
(c) print pages from our website
(d) stream audio and video files from our website;
subject to the other provisions of this notice.
- Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website)
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) show any material from our website in public
(d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(e) redistribute material from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
- You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; o
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know.
- You can let us know by email.
Enforcement of copyright
- We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
- If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by writing to us by email or post, using the contact details published on the website.
multiple images - Sigma Surface Science GmbH
"Wassertropfen auf Plaettchen" - MEV Verlag GmbH
"Magnetic Levitation" - Julien Bobroff (Jubobroff), Frederic Bouquet (Fbouquet), LPS, Orsay, France
qPlus is a US registered trademark SN77788740 of Franz J. Giessibl, Regensburg, Germany.
- We welcome links to our website made in accordance with the terms of this policy.
- By using our website you agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy.
Links to our website
- Links pointing to our website should not be misleading.Appropriate link text should always be used in links pointing to our website.
- Appropriate link text should always be used in links pointing to our website.
- From time to time we may update the URL structure of our website and, unless we agree in writing otherwise, all links should point to www.sigma-surface-science.com. You must not use our logo to link to our website (or otherwise) without our express written permission.
- You must not use our logo to link to our website (or otherwise) without our express written permission.
- You must not link to our website using any inline linking technique.
- You must not frame the content of our website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of the website.
Links from our website
- Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
- We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Removal of links
- You agree that, should we request the deletion of a link to our website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly.
- If you would like us to remove a link to your website that is included on this website, please contact us using the contact details below. Unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
- We may amend this policy at any time by publishing a new version on our website.
6. Our details
- This website is owned and operated by SIGMA Surface Science GmbH
- Our principal place of business is at Idsteiner Str. 78, 65232 Taunusstein, Germany.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com.